Green Star juicers, manufactured by the well known Tribest Corp, happen to be one of the top rated juicer brands that you can purchase today. These juicers make use of some of the most advanced technologies in juicers, including the special twin gear juicing method. These machines are able to extract juices from most vegetables and fruits, and you can even juice wheatgrass with this machine.
Before purchasing any juicer, it’s always a great idea to get a well rounded look at the machine, so here is some helpful information for buyers that are considering purchasing one.
You’ll find that these juicer extractor come with some excellent features that make them a very effective juicer. The special Twin Gear technology is one of those features. These gears work to press and chop vegetables without blades. Since the gears have a low speed, you don’t have to worry about heat buildup, which could oxidize the nutrients in the juice. Far infrared technology is also used by these machines.
The bioceramic material and the energy the gears create generate these waves. The waves go through the water content of the juice, helping to stabilize the structure of the juice, giving it a longer shelf life. It is these features and cutting edge technologies that make this one of the top juicers on the market.
Today you can purchase several different models of Green Star, including:
- High Yield of Juice – Studies have actually shown that this brand of juice extractors produce a higher amount of juice than most other juicers available today.
- Higher Nutrient Content – Another pro is the high amount of nutrients found in the juice. Since it uses special twin gear technology, the nutrients in the juice are protected.
- Well Built and Durable – These juicers are made out of quality materials and they are well build, providing them a long and durable lifespan.
- The Warranty – A five year warranty comes standard on these juicers.
- Ease of Use – The assembly of these juicers is very easy, so you can assemble, dismantle, and use the juicer without a problem.
- Easy Cleaning – Since the machine disassembles so well, it is easy to clean the machine. You are able to simply rinse many of the parts and then allow them to try.
- Quiet Operation – While the motor in the juicers are powerful, Green Star juicers are very quiet as well and you won’t have to worry about waking someone up when using this machine.
There are so many pros to enjoy with Green Star juicers, but you need to consider the cons as well before deciding if this is the right machine for you. Here are several cons to consider.
- You Can’t Throw Parts in the Dishwasher – One con is that you can throw the parts of the machine in the dishwasher. They are not dishwasher safe, so you have to clean them by hand.
- High Price – Probably one of the main problems consumers have with these juicers is the high cost. You can expect to pay between $400-500 for one of the juicers, and optional parts can cost even more.