Did you know that you could turn your KitchenAid mixer into a KitchenAid juicer? You just need the juicer attachment to turn the mixer into a citrus juicer. If you already have a mixer sitting on your counter, why not let it become a citrus juicer as well?
The juicing attachment works with all models of KitchenAid mixers and is easy to attach and assemble.
What is Included:
The attachment actually comes with four parts:
- Heavy-duty aluminum shaft that will not break or bend
- Reamer for squeezing juice from the fruit
- Strainer to remove pulp and seeds.
- The strainer is not the best we have seen. It works much better to use the KitchenAid mixing bowl with another large strainer place across it instead. It saves a lot of work and is much more efficient. You can even juicer the grapefruit without removing the seeds this way.
- Don’t just press forward on the fruit with using this attachment to juice them. If you squeeze the sides of the fruit slightly while you are pressing, you will get much more juice out of each piece of fruit.
How Much Should You Expect to Pay?
Currently the retail price for this attachment is under $40 in most stores.
What Others are Saying about this Juicer Attachment:
This juicer attachment has received some good reviews. For example, on Amazon’s website the average review is 4 out of 5 stars.
Here are some of the comments that we found so far:
• “Love Love Love this attachment! “
• “Works Well – Saves Space”
• “Wish I would have found this attachment sooner. It really works.”
The biggest complaint that we hear is related to the strainer and not the juicer itself. It may be worth it to buy a separate large strainer to place over the mixing bowl to avoid this problem.
Where Can You Buy a KitchenAid Juicer Attachment?
While you can buy this juicer from a variety of places online, we have found that Amazon consistently has the lowest price and currently offers free shipping as well. Click here to check current prices.